Our mission to provide quality service that balances social responsibility with your transportation needs doesn't stop at our individual memberships. We also have a unique product for fleets: emergency road service that stays with your vehicle, allowing multiple drivers of a specific fleet vehicle to be protected by the safety and security of Better World Club roadside assistance.
It's a matter of safety. You don't want your co-workers or employees broken down in a dangerous or isolated area without anyone to call, especially late at night. Better World Club provides each of its covered fleet vehicles with membership information and our toll free emergency roadside assistance phonenumber so that help is only ever a few minutes away. Time is money, and with Better World Club, we'll get your fleet drivers back on the road as quickly and as safely as possible.
* 18 Wheel Trucks and 15 Passenger Vans are not eligible for fleet coverage.
If you'd like to discuss our fleet coverage, please call us at 1.866.238.1137, or contact us by email. A fleet must consist of at least ten vehicles to be considered for coverage.
Articles and information on Better World Club's Fleet Roadside Assistance Program:
- Featured Fleet Members
- Ashland CarShare is the Latest CarSharing Fleet to Join Better World Club
- ZipCar becomes Better World's Largest Fleet
- Better World Expands Fleet Program
- Just Like Peas And Carrots: ZipCar and Better World Club Go Great Together
- Fleet Partner of the Month: Austin CarShare