We realize that some of you may not have heard about Better World Club until now. This may be your first time to our web site and you may be a little confused or overwhelmed.
We've made it easy for you to get to know us.
About Better World Club:
- We are the only environmentally friendly auto club available.
- We are the fastest growing auto club in the nation.
- We have almost 25,000 members in
all 50 US states and the District of Columbia.
- We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental cleanup and advocacy.
To date, we have donated over $35,000.
- We support consumer rights, alternative transportation and a cleaner environment.
- We do not use our membership fees to lobby against the Clean Air Act, bike paths or mass transit. More about our competition
- In most cases, we will match our competitors prices when less. More
- We offer hybrid and biodiesel vehicle owners 10% off any new membership. Offer is good for new members only and does not include active or renewing members.
About our Roadside Assistance:
- We offer 24/7 nationwide coverage.
- We work with a national network of service providers and have more than 35,000 vendors on contract.
- We guarantee to be able to provide you with emergency assistance no matter where you break down.
- Our average wait time is 36 minutes and 90% of our customers are satisfied with our roadside service.
- We cover you in any vehicle that you are driving or riding in at the time that vehicle breaks down.
- We cover towing (up to 5 or 100 miles), lockouts, jumpstarts, flat tire changes and gas delivery.
- We offer bicycle roadside assistance. We'll take you and your bike where you need to go (back home, to your car...) within 30 miles from pick up.
About our Membership:
- We have a 30 day money back guarantee
(this does not include our $12 one-time signup fee. The
fee is nonrefundable).
- We offer individual and household membership.
- Prices start at $55.95 for one driver (Basic Auto coverage up to 5 miles of towing) and $89.95 for one driver (Premium Auto coverage up to 100 miles).
- You can add additional household drivers for only $22.00 (for Basic and Bike) and $32.00 (for Premium).
- You can sign up for our Paperless Renewal plan and be notified by email when your membership is up for renewal.
- You can delay your coverage start date. (This gives you plenty of time to cancel your current auto club membership or let it expire without a lapse in coverage.)
- You can renew your membership online or update your contact information.
About our Discounts and Benefits:
- We offer free maps and trip routing.
- We offer discounts on auto maintenance services.
- We offer lots of consumer benefits, including:
- $5000 Auto Theft Reward
- $5000 Bail Bond Benefit
- $1000 Hit-and-Run Benefit
- $500 Emergency Travel Expense Benefit
- $50 Ambulance Benefit
About our Travel Services:
- We offer hotel discounts at thousands of national chains (up to 50% off).
- We offer car rental discounts including hybrid and biodiesel vehicles.
- We have an online booking engine so you can make your own travel arrangements. If you don't like to book (or look) online, we have travel agents who can help you.
- We donate $1.00 for every online booking made through our site to environmental cleanup and advocacy.
- We offer discounts on eco travel services including eco lodges, green hotels and eco tour companies.
- We have a carbon offset program to help fight global warming.
- We promote eco travel companies through our TravelCool! partner program.
About our Commercial and Fleet Program:
- We can cover all commercial or fleet vehicles under one account.
- We provide nationwide 24/7 emergency services.
- We offer competitive pricing.
Still have questions?
Check out our FAQ page or give us a call toll free 1.866.238.1137 (M-F, 8:30am-5:30pm PST) or send us email.