All rates are in US Dollars.
Membership is available to US residents only.
We require 3 business days from the time you enroll before your membership becomes active. You cannot purchase membership on the same day that you require service.
Membership materials, including a welcome letter and cards, will be sent via email to all members with valid email addresses. We do not automatically mail out paper materials unless they are requested. All named members will have a card available to them at the member section of our website. You do NOT need your card in order to obtain emergency roadside assistance. You need only to have a valid membership number and our toll free dispatch number for emergency roadside assistance.
You can upgrade or change your membership program at any time. Charges or credits will be prorated from your renewal month. Please allow three business days for processing. If it is your renewal month, you may make changes to your membership program during the online renewal process. Otherwise, you will need to give us a call.
Up to 5 miles per service call for Basic membership.
Up to 100 miles per service call for Premium membership.
Up to 30 miles per service call for Bicycle membership.
Individual membership covers primary driver only.
Household (PLUS) membership covers up to four family members including primary member, spouse or domestic partner, children of the individual member who are between the ages of 16-25, are a licensed driver and have the same principal residence as the individual member.
Each covered members is entitled to a total of four service
calls, per year for Auto Membership. Service calls are defined
as one of the following:
- emergency towing
- battery assistance
- flat tire assistance
- fuel delivery
Each household is entitled to a total of four Locksmith Services per membership year.
If you cancel your membership within 30 days from the
date of application, you will receive a full refund, less
the $12 signup fee. You must notify
us in writing. If you want to cancel after 30 days, you
will receive a pro rata refund of the unused portion of the
In order to maintain fair and reasonable rates for all members the Club reviews all unusual frequency of claims on the basis of average member claims. Use of services which the Club considers excessive may result in limitation of the number of claims allowed, nonrenewal or cancellation of membership. If membership is ever cancelled, the Club will send you a pro rata refund of the unused portion of the membership fee.
1. The following vehicles are NOT covered by your membership:
2. Cost of parts, fluids, lubricants, fuel, or materials delivered. Cost of installation of products, material, and additional labor relating to towing. Rental of towing equipment. Any and all taxes. Any and all fines.
3. Towing or storage charges related to impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of law.
4. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop or towing by other than an authorized service provider. Vehicle storage charges.
5. Service of a vehicle on non-paved, dirt or gravel roads is dispatched only when a road is regularly maintained and mapped. Service is not available on roads or areas not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc.
6. Mounting or removing of snow tires or chains. Shoveling snow from around a vehicle. Non-emergency towing or other non emergency service. Service if the member is not present with the disabled vehicle.
7. Service in the event of emergencies resulting from the use of intoxicants or narcotics or the use of the covered vehicle in the commission of a felony.
8. Repeated service calls for a covered vehicle in need of routine maintenance or repair. We will not tow you more than once for the same incident. We do not do "secondary tows" from repair facilities.
9. We do not service vehicles that are already broken down when you join the Club. Motor clubs are like insurance and if people only became members when they needed service, then our prices would have to be much, much higher.
10. The Emergency Roadside Assistance Benefit is designed to assist members whose vehicles are disabled as a result of unavoidable circumstances. It is not intended to be a substitute for proper vehicle maintenance and repair.
11. Electric vehicles with batteries that need to be recharged will not be towed distances longer than their range. In other words, if an EV can only travel 20 miles on a single charge, then the maximum distance it could be towed would be 20 miles. Electric vehicles needing to be recharged will be towed to the nearest location where this can be done.
12.In the case of a breakdown in a rental vehicle, your first step should be to call your rental company for assistance. Should your rental company be unable to provide service, contact Better World Club and we will work to assist you.
13. In the event of damage due to fire or vandalism: Costs related to physical damage due to fire or vandalism are normally covered under your vehicle insurance. We will assist you in obtaining service when you call our toll-free number, but you may be asked to pay for these services directly at the time of the disablement and then submit your bill to your insurance company or agent as part of your insurance claim.
14. Better World Club has the right to refuse the purchase of a new membership to anyone. Better World Club has the right to deny any current member from renewing their membership for any reason.