Our mission is to provide quality service that balances social responsibility with your transportation needs. We have two unique programs for businesses and non-profit organizations: Fleet Roadside Assistance and Group-Rate Benefit Programs.
Whether you own a small business or non-profit, a university, or a large company, we will find the right program to fit your needs, so that help is only ever a few minutes away.
Fleet coverage includes emergency road service that stays with your vehicle, allowing multiple drivers to be protected by the safety and security of Better World Club’s roadside assistance. A Fleet is considered 10 or more company vehicles.
Fleet coverage includes:
- Protection for all company vehicles
- Roadside assistance in one call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Nationwide coverage (All 50 US States and the District of Columbia)
- Drivers also covered if they travel into Canada
- Variable towing programs starting with 25-mile towing coverage
- Jump starts
- Gasoline delivery service
- Tire changes
- Locksmith services
- Competitive pricing
A fleet should consist of at least 10 vehicles to be considered for coverage. However, exceptions can be made for large commercial vehicles. If you'd like to discuss our fleet coverage, please call us at 1.503.546.1112, or contact Lauri Fish by e-mail. Fleet references given on request.
Group-Rate Benefits Programs
Get 10-20% off our regular club rates. Discounts offered will vary based on the size of the organization, but the dedication and roadside assistance we provide for both bikes and cars will be the same for your entire staff.
Benefits to the company
- Great way to supplement an employee benefit package
- Reinforces your commitment to sustainable action
- Great way to encourage employees to ride their bikes to work
- Provides the assurance and peace of mind of roadside assistance
Benefits to employee
- Better World Club membership at a discounted rate
- Nationwide hotel and car rental discounts
- Free maps and trip routings
- Access to the only nation-wide bicycle roadside assistance
- Roadside Assistance
If you would like your fleet or employees covered by our auto club, please call us at 1.866.238.1137
Questions? contact Lauri Fish by email.